Lootverse is constantly evolving. So, to help you in your journey through this fantastic parallel world, The Lootverse Gazette editors created a series of tutorials to guide you in this experience. This step-by-step will quickly show you how to use Lootian Social.
Our social tool is found on the search bar on the top left side of the map. Users can follow their favorite Lootizens, businesses, and destinations. They can post updates on their feed, interact with other users, and use the customer support feature or the library for all their queries.
Posts can be directed to all followers, a specific follower, a group, the library ( which acts as a free search engine), or the support team. All posts cost 0.01 Tickets.
You can edit your bio under your username on your feed. Here, you can also view your follower count, fame ranking, and swear jar fee (a good behavior bond someone must pay to follow an account. If the account blocks the follower, this bond is burned). Set up your fee by clicking the swear jar icon.
The badges in your profile describe your role in Lootverse. You can be any of the following:
- A central banker- a miner who creates Tickets in the Arena by participating in auctions.
- A parliamentarian- A user who partakes in Lootverses governance. They have the power to set motions and vote toward change in some of the parameters in our world.
- A Lootizen- A citizen of our parallel world.
- A portal operator- A vendor licensed to run a third-party software application that authenticates with the lootian technology to provide products and services to customers in our world.
The mark icon lets you view and manage your followers and the accounts you follow. To follow or unfollow an account, click the mark icon near the account’s profile. Every time you follow an account, you must pay a minimum of 0.02 Tickets. Half of this amount is burned, and the other half goes to the person being followed.
Influencers are those that rank between 1 and 500 in Lootverse. They can post globally (meaning everyone sees the post whether they follow the influencer or not) for a limited amount of times a week depending on their ranking:
- The top 25 influencers can post globally up to seven times a week.
- Those between 26 and 100 can post up to five times a week.
- Those between 101 and 250 can post up to three times a week. Those ranked between 251 and 500 can post only once a week.
Read More: How to become a Lootizen