We would like to inform our customers of a significant change in the rules of the Arena that will take place this weekend.
Firstly, we would like to draw your attention to two new rules that we are implementing.
- The first is that if a Lootizen places 20 bids in the last 11 seconds of an auction, they will be locked out of that auction for one hour. This lockout will happen every time the Lootizenrepeats this behavior, and the counter will reset after each lockout.
- Secondly, we would like to remind our users that they can bid manually or use a bid bot, but not both. To bid manually, please turn off your bid bot.
Clean up rules for the Arena
We would also like to inform our users of some new rules we are implementing to ensure active participation in the Arena.
- Between April 12 and May 12, 2022, all Arena participants must place a minimum bid of 1 BUN in an auction to maintain their current mining ratio. Accounts that do not place at least one bid will have their mining ratios reset to 42:1.
- Furthermore, between May 12 and May 31, 2022, accounts with a mining ratio of 42:1 and no BUN or Arena NFTs will lose access to the Arena. However, their Tickets and Dollars (TIX and $T) will be retained, and their access to Lootverse.com will not be affected.
- We believe that these changes will improve the overall experience of the Arena and ensure fair participation for all our users. Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to seeing you in the Arena.