We are thrilled to announce that a new update has been released for the Lootian Map. We have added several new features that will enhance your experience on our platform.
(1) The setup of LTT OTC:
We have introduced Ticket OTC, which enables miners to obtain a government license and establish their OTC store at Medici Principality and Lootnance. There are three types of OTC available in our ecosystem: Tickets, Vendor, and Loan. Ticket and Loan OTC attract the Lootian Levy, while Vendor OTC does not. We will be releasing other OTC types shortly. With this update, it will be easier to access the Versa non-custodial wallet ($ Tickets, NFTs, USDC, and other suitable assets) as access/egress to Lootverse.
(2) Search bar:
We have added a search bar with quick links for registration and login, including ads. Unlike Google, the cost for ads is burned (in Tickets).
(3) The inclusion of points of interest/landmarks, information, and transactional sliders for all markers.
We have added points of interest/landmarks, information, and transactional sliders for all markers. Description, imagery, and media assets will be added over the coming days and weeks.
(4) The ability to log in and register from the map and get direct logged-in access to all core sites (does not apply to portals or wormholes).
We will soon shift all login for Lootian core sites to lootverse.com (you will not be able to log in from the Arena, Satoshi’s Lounge, Fund, Government directly). Once logged in, click the Lootmark icon and where you want to go in the Fabric Quicklinks. You’ll be automatically logged into the relevant sites. Note that this doesn’t apply to portals that may require you to log in at their portals.
(5) The ability to comment and rate portals and landmarks functionalities on the sliders (along with other information).
Users can now log in and register from the map and get direct logged-in access to all core sites (excluding portals or wormholes). Soon, all login for Lootian core sites will shift to lootverse.com.
(6) The ability to see all plots (districts) someone owns directly from the map.
Users can now see all plots (districts) someone owns directly from the map. Soon, this will be extended to show the available plots for sale (buy-it-now) and heat maps of the most expensive to the least expensive regions.
(7) We have added URL extensions for each portal, with the ability to send people directly to map markers.
(8) The Library of Lootverse.
The Library of Lootverse now contains a variety of documents together with our Legislation.
(9) The Sky Map now includes a scale of light-years.
(10) Video accessible directly from our partner, Vimeo.
Users can now access videos directly from our partner, Vimeo.
(11) The inclusion of placeholders for:
We have included placeholders for terrain, weather, and satellite view in addition to the Lootmark, Health and Wealth, and News and Feeds.
(12) The release of The Lootverse Gazette and the first basic layout of the Fabric Bar.
We have released The Lootverse Gazette and the first basic layout of the Fabric Bar. The fabric bar will eventually allow portals hosted at third-party providers to interact with Lootverse seamlessly.
(13) The access to Lootnance for Councillors opens today (April 5, 2022).
The access to Lootnance for Councillors opened on April 5, 2022. Authenticating with Lootnance will be significantly simplified shortly to be available from the map.
(14) The old world (world.lootnft.io) is now being kept as a historical site.
The old world site (world.lootnft.io) is now being kept as a historical site. We will also start migrating all core sites to the lootverse.com domain shortly. NeoWorlder (lootnft.io) will remain as a corporate/foundation site and for third-party resources to the ecosystem.
(15) We have conducted other upgrades to core sites, such as URL referral links and additional features for Type Ps and Bs lands.
In the next release, we will introduce KYC, Health Points to our users, and bid limits in the last 11 seconds in the arena. Health Points will unlock easter egg NFTs, including minting NFTs by any vendor, weapons and shields, and games. Health points are purchased with Tickets, and all Tickets used to purchase health points will be burned.