We’ve just made a second release to the Lootian Map, which includes:
(1) The setup of LTT OTC:
This allows a miner to get a license from the government and set up their OTC store at the Fund and Lootnance. There are three (3) OTC types within Lootverse: LTT, Vendor, and Loan. Today the first of these is available, and we will be releasing the others shortly (including the X-bridge, which was redesigned for simplicity).
Note, LTT and Loan OTC attract the Lootian Levy; Vendor OTC does not. Once released, the above will create the financial piping of Lootverse to ensure simplicity for our experience seeker’s stage and non-crypto users. This structure will make it easier to tag onto the Versa non-custodial wallet ($LTT, NFTs, USDC, and suitable assets) as access/egress to Lootverse.
(2) Search bar:
Register and login quick links, including ads. Unlike Google, the cost for ads is burned (in LTT).
(3) The inclusion of points of interest/landmarks, information, and transactional sliders for all markers.
The description and imagery, and media assets will be added over the coming days and weeks.
(4) The ability to log in and register from the map and get direct logged-in access to all core sites (does not apply to portals or wormholes).
We will soon shift all login for Lootian core sites to lootverse.com (you will not be able to log in from the Arena, Satoshi’s Lounge, Fund, Government directly). Once logged in, click the Lootmark icon and where you want to go in the Fabric Quicklinks. You’ll be automatically logged into the relevant sites. Note that this doesn’t apply to portals that may require you to log in at their portals.
(5) The ability to comment and rate portals and landmarks functionalities on the sliders (along with other information).
Each comment costs 0.02 LTT, 0.01 LTT is burned, and 0.01 LTT goes to the portal owner. This functionality will then be used for the Lootmark function (bookmark and follow functionality).
(6) The ability to see all plots (districts) someone owns directly from the map.
This will soon be extended to show the available plots for sale (buy-it-now) and heat maps of the most expensive to the least expensive regions (again from the map).
(7) URL extensions for each portal, with the ability to send people directly to map markers.
(8) The Library of Lootverse .
It now contains a variety of documents together with Lootian Legislations.
(9) Inclusion of scale of light-years in the Sky Map.
(10) Video accessible directly from our partner, Vimeo.
Check out our brief welcome video (by yours truly) – click The Government pin and then the play button.
(11) The inclusion of placeholders for:
Terrain, weather, and satellite view in addition to the Lootmark, Health and Wealth, and News and Feeds.
(12) The release of The Lootverse Gazette and the first basic layout of the Fabric Bar.
In time, the fabric bar will allow portals hosted at third-party providers to interact with Lootverse seamlessly.
(13) The access to Lootnance for Councillors opens today (April 5, 2022).
Note that authenticating with Lootnance will be significantly simplified shortly to be available from the map
(14) The old world (world.lootnft.io) is now being kept as a historical site.
(15) The above releases are in addition to several other upgrades conducted to core sites, such as URL referral links and additional features for Type Ps and Bs lands.
This week, we are introducing other features, including KYC, Health Points, and bid limits in the last 11 seconds in the arena. Specifically on Health Points: this will unlock easter egg NFTs, including minting NFTs by any portal operator, weapons and shields, and games. Health points are purchased with LTT, which means that weapons and shields will have different power levels dynamically due to the tokenomics of the LTT. All LTT used to purchase health points are burned.
As with every release we make, please let us know where we can improve. The Lootian Core technology is a complex piece of software, and while we do everything to ensure stability, we will invariably make mistakes, or some items may not work as we intend them to. During this experimentation stage, please reach out and let us know any issues you find so we can fix them promptly.
Thank you for coming along with us on this journey to create a world. We’ve come a long way in a very short time. We will keep progressing collaboratively one step at a time until our full vision becomes a reality.