In the latest release, which takes effect today, the Lootian tech team activated the element of Health for all Lootizens accounts.
Health is an essential element in the world. To begin their journey, each Lootizen will receive 100 Health Points (HP) after signing up. From now on, this balance will decrease three (3) HP a day, mimicking life expectancy from the physical world.
A loading bar on the top menu will indicate the level of HP, allowing all Lootizens to track their Health level. Their HP keep decreasing over time, and when they hit zero or negative, their status change from “alive” to “dead”. Even after that, the points continue decrementing in an accumulative manner.
Dead Lootizens can only interact with core destinations and only see the Underworld map. To get back to life, they need to buy enough HP to have a positive balance again:
- HP can be purchased on The Government website by clicking on “Health” on the top bar or “Ministry of Health” and then “Health Center” on the side menu;
- Each Health Point costs 0.01 Lootian Credits (Cr.) payable in Lootian Tickets (LTT), at the current LTT open market rate;
- Lootizens can only buy Health Points from The Government until they reach a 100 HP balance. After that, they can still level up, but only by adding HP from easter eggs, collectibles, and other products.
In the future, Lootizens will be able to create weapons, shields, and other NFTs to trap in Health Points as well.
Curators and Type P landowners will be able to:
- Create an Easter Egg with HP inside, and the NFT winner can crack it open to consume the tokens. Each HP to be used in Easter Eggs costs 0.05 Cr. for the curator;
- Create vouchers with HP, which will allow them to attach customized rewards to the NFTs that they mint and which can be redeemed by the winner.